About Me

My photo
Hello my name is brenda & I love everything beauty.

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Rimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation

My Influenster Voxbox!

So i received this product my Influenster and i have to say i love this foundation.



 Gives a true matte finish on my skin really light weight does not break me out and blends very well! Its comes in 6 shades from what I've seen best thing is this doesn't even come out till January 2014!! Being one of the first few to try it out is awesome! Only bad thing i have to say is i received this n it wasn't my shade :( (i got the sand shade)
7 shades are from left to right...plus mine witch is not here..
(Light Porcelain, Ivory, True Ivory, Soft beige, Classic Beige,Nature 
 Beige and Sand)
BUT with some lotion it makes it lighter n i was able to blend it well. This is medium coverage but is build able. I cannot wait till it comes out so i can try out my actual shade! Im more of a light medium to medium shade n this was to tan n orange-ish on me.



This is were you can find them and sign up!
Influenster website:
http://www.influenster.com/

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

    Thanks!
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete