About Me

My photo
Hello my name is brenda & I love everything beauty.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Review: New Venus & Olay Razor

I was one of the lucky people that got to try this out before it hit shelves(it became available on March 15, 2012).  I receiving In my recent Influenster LoveVoxBox!  Venus razors are the ONLY razors I use unless im on a bugget, then i guy the cheap 2 razor kind and i hate them because they leave me in pain!
This is one of there New creations and i have to say im really happy about this product!

((I wanted to add my own picture but i didn`t take a picture of it before i opened it so i used this one.))

The Venus & Olay razor has 5 blades as well as 2 Olay moisture bars positioned above and below the blades.I would usually use shaving gel or foam but not with this!! What i was more amazed about this was that it came with a shower hook so you can actually hang it and have it in your tub ready for you to use it again!!
The two bars are so moisturizing i didn`t need to apply lotion after a finished showering!
 That is something i really liked that it helps lock in skin’s moisture for less dryness! A+++++
the blade moves as you shave to get mold your leg for good precision, and has this plastic grip to it doesn't slip as and cut your leg or drop it.
This retails for $8.99-$10.99 with the one replacement and shower hook and for three replacement are about $14.99 - $19.49.

Check out there website to know more about it or if you would like to purchase it.
http://www.gillettevenus.com/en_US/index.jsp

Check out influenster were i received it.
http://www.influenster.com/

1 comment:

  1. hi! i nominated you here http://elinessete.blogspot.com/2012/07/liebster-blog-award.html
    check it out! :D

    ReplyDelete