About Me

My photo
Hello my name is brenda & I love everything beauty.

Friday, March 9, 2012

New Look!

New Look!!
So i`ve just got a new look since i turned 21! I wanted something different and i haven`t have short hair in a long long time! So here is the before & after!
Before!
 
This is how long it was!
After!
So this is the new look! what you think? Im not wearing make up lol  But i like it, i wasn`t happy with it because i forgot to tell her "my salon person" i wanted layers in a V shape,
 so she cut it straight! ehhh but it grew on me!

Gonna dyi my hair Soon, i have extensions from Luxy Hair but they don`t blend so i have to grown my hair just a bit more but the color might be like me roots or maybe ill go lighter color not sure!

Let me know what you guys think, and be sure to stop by my twitter and Youtube Channel.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/BrendaBear123
Youtube: www.youtube.com/brendabear123
 

1 comment: